By using HalalNavi.com, you agree that you will abide by HalalNavi Terms of Service below.
Warning of Beta: The halalnavi.com platform by NTJP Ltd;. Services is constantly evolving, regularly add new services and features. You should understand and agree that the Service may still contain some bugs, not operate as intended or designated. Your use of the Service at this stage means your understanding of and agreement to participate in the beta version of new services and features.
I. Acceptance of HalalNavi Terms
- We are happy to have you as a member in halalnavi.com. To use our Services is subject to these Terms of Service. HalalNavi Guide reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by changing times without notice or acceptance by you. The Terms of Service will also be applicable to the use of the Service on a trial basis. By using the Service, you signify your irrevocable acceptance of HalalNavi Terms of Service.
- USER is any one who accesses our Directories, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses halalnavi.com.
- The Terms of Service refer to YOU, as a user of the Site. The Terms of Service by halalnavi.com refer to HalalNavi Guide.
- Content like text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data.
- Your Content is the content that you submit, post, or using, the site, such as the business ratings, reviews, compliments, information that you display as part of your account profile, invitations, or other commentary.
- Your Content does not include the information that you submit in order to create an account on the Site.
User Content is content that users submit, post, or transmit to the halalnavi.com
- HalalNavi Content is content that is created by us and made available on our site.
- Third Party Content is content that is made available on the our site by parties other than halalnavi.com or the user.
- Site Content is all of the content that is made available on our site, including Your Content, User Content, Third Party Content, and halalnavi.com Content.
III. Description of Service
- HalalNavi Guide Service is a web based service and allows users that register for an account on our web – Account Holder – to create reviews and ranks of restaurants and markets on HalalNavi. Once your registered with Us, your Account Holder has the ability to create reviews, rank and herein described Content.
- In order to use our Service, you must obtain access to the WWW (World Wide Web), either directly or through devices that access the web content, and pay any service fees associated with such access.
- In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the WWW, including any access device.
- You also understand and agree that the service may include certain communications from HalalNavi, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the HalalNavi Newsletter, and that these communications are considered part of HalalNavi membership and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interfaces that are provided by HalalNavi for use in accessing the Service.
- In order to use our service, you must have a valid HalalNavi Member ID which means: you must provide HalalNavi with your real name, a valid email address and other information.
- As an Account Holder, you will choose a password and account designation for your membership during the Service’s registration process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
- You agree to immediately notify HalalNavi in writing of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- In consideration of use of the Service, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, HalalNavi has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service.
V. Cancellation and Termination
- If you cancel the Service, your cancellation will take effect immediately. After cancellation, you will no longer have access to your account and all information contained may be deleted by HalalNavi. We accepts no liability for such deleted information or content.You agree HalalNavi, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, and/or account, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including and without limitation, the lack of use, or if HalalNavi believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the our Terms of Service. HalalNavi may also in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
- You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this Terms of service may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that HalalNavi may immediately deactivate or delete your account, as applicable, and all related information and files. HalalNavi reserves the right to ban any further access to such files or the Service. You agree that HalalNavi shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
VII. Security & Ownership of Account
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with your account. You agree to immediately notify HalalNavi in writing of any unauthorized uses of the account or any other breaches of security. HalalNavi cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. You acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will be liable, in any way, for any acts or omissions by an Account Holder or a Guest, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
VIII. Rules & Regulations
- You understand that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, video, messages, goods, products, services or other Content materials are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated.
- You, and not HalalNavi, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. HalalNavi does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
- You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will HalalNavi be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
- You acknowledge that HalalNavi may pre-screen Content, and that HalalNavi and its designees shall have the right in their sole discretion to refuse, move or delete any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, HalalNavi and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates our Terms of Service or is otherwise objectionable in HalalNavi’s sole discretion.
- You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by HalalNavi or submitted to HalalNavi.
- You acknowledge and agree that HalalNavi may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with legal process
- Enforce our Terms of Service
- Respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties
- Protect the rights, property, or personal safety of HalalNavi, its users and the public
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve
- Transmissions over various networks
- Changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices
Should Content be found or reported to be in violation with, but not limited to, the following terms, it will be in HalalNavi’s sole discretion as to what action should be taken.
- You agree that you will not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another privacy of any address, email, phone number, or any other contact information without the written consent of the owner of such information, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- Solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors
- Impersonate any person or entity group or project creator, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any third-party right, including breach of confidence, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, moral right, rights of privacy or publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- Upload, post, or transmit unsolicited commercial email or “spam”. This includes unethical marketing, advertising, or any other practice that is in any way connected with spam such as sending mass email to recipients who haven’t requested email from you or with a fake return address, promoting a site with inappropriate links, titles, descriptions, or promoting your site by posting multiple submissions in public forums that are identical
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange
Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, without limitation, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons or incendiary devices
- Offers for sale or sell any item, good or service that violates any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation, you do not have full power and authority under all relevant laws and regulations to offer and sell, including all necessary licenses and authorizations, is inappropriate for sale through the Service provided by HalalNavi
- Use the Service as a forwarding service to another website
- Solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users
- Exceed the scope of the Service that you have signed up for; for example, accessing and using the tools that you do not have a right to use, or deleting, adding to, or otherwise changing other peoples comments or content
- Engage in commercial activities without prior approval
- Displaying a banner that is designed to profit you or any other business or organization
- Displaying banners for services that provide cash or cash-equivalent prizes to users in exchange for hyperlinks to their web sites
- Utilize user-submitted content sections of the Service to promote commercial interests
Obscure any advertisements from general view via HTML/CSS or any other means
Make any automated use of the system or reverse engineer any portion of the Site
- Use any robot, spider, site search, retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the Site or any Site Content
- Access, retrieve or index the Site to construct or populate a searchable database of business reviews
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on the Site or on any materials printed or copied off of the Site
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on HalalNavi’s technology infrastructure
- Reformat or frame any portion of the Site
- Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Site or Site Content other than Yours, except as expressly authorized by HalalNavi
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining
- Use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site
- Make excessive traffic demands
- Use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of the Site or Site Content
- Rremove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site
If any user is reported to be in violation with the letter or spirit of these terms, Halalfire Media retains the right to terminate such account at any time without further warning.
- Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content.
X. Submitted Contents
- HalalNavi does not claim ownership of the Content you place. By submitting Content to HalalNavi you grant us a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your group and project on HalalNavi’s Internet properties.
- This license exists only for as long as you continue to be a HalalNavi customer and shall be terminated at the time your account is terminated.
XI. Information`s Copyright
- All information, graphics, text, layout and design are copyrighted by HalalNavi.
- All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy and print in hard copy those portions of this web site which are necessary to patronize the establishments listed.
- Any use of the materials contained on this web site other than that noted above is strictly prohibited unless prior written authorization is granted by HalalNavi.
- The HalalNavi name and logo are the trademarks of halalnavi.com. All other trademarks, product names, restaurant names and logos contained in this web site are the property of their respective owners.
- XII. Copyright Dispute Policy
- HalalNavi has adopted the following policies and procedures toward copyright infringement in accordance.
- United States Code, Section 512(c), which is part of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act DMCA.
- The address of HalalNavi’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement Designated Agent is provided at the bottom of this section.
- It is HalalNavi’s policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the DMCA and terminate the accounts of those determined by HalalNavi to be repeat infringes.
- You understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for us to provide the Service.
- By using the Service, you agree that we has the right to run such advertisements with or without prior notice, and without recompense to you or any other user.
- The manner, mode and extent of advertising on halalnavi.com are subject to change at HalalNavi’s discretion.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser.
- You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
- The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources.
- Because we has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
- You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
XV. Resale of service
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by HalalNavi.
XVI. General practices regarding use and storage
- You acknowledge that we may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service and may modify such practices and limits from time to time without notice to you.
XVII. Modifications to the service
- We reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service with or without notice at any time. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
XVIII. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. the service is provided on an as is and as available basis. We expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- We will make reasonable efforts to maintain the service, however, we are not responsible for any damage, loss of data, customer information or vendor data, revenue, or other harm to business arising out of delays, redeliver or nondelivery of information, restriction or loss of access, bugs or other errors, unauthorized use due to your sharing of access to the service, or other interaction with the service. you are responsible for maintaining and backing-up your data and information that may reside on the service. We are not warrant that the service will meet your specific requirements, the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms of Service.
You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate or other HalalNavi services, third-party content or third-party software
Thanks for reading HalalNavi Terms of Service.